Putonghua Shuiping Ceshi (PSC) Test Fee Reimbursement
- Current HSUHK full-time undergraduate student at the time of application for PSC test fee reimbursement.
- Current HSUHK full-time undergraduate student when sitting for the PCS test.
- Took the PSC test organised by Putonghua Education and Assessment Centre of HSUHK.
- Attained an overall Band Score Second Class–Grade A (二級甲等) or above.
- Each student is entitled to ONE reimbursement of PSC test fee during the study at HSUHK.
- Application should be made within the same academic year of the issue of the result/certificate from the Putonghua Education and Assessment Centre of HSUHK to the online system.
- Starting from 1 September 2020, PSC test fee reimbursed will be reimbursed on an actual amount of the test fee paid by the student as shown on the receipt.
- In case of any dispute, the University reserves the right of final decision.
Step 1: [Important] – Add your bank account information via MyHSUHK (Student)
- MyHSUHK (Student) -> Payment -> Bank Account -> Enter your Windows password to login
- Add your bank account information.
- Enter and upload your bank account information.
(with your name and account number e.g. bank statement, passbook or bank account card)
Guideline of uploading personal bank account information: click here
Step 2: Complete online application form via SFR-APP (Reimbursement of Language Test Fee) and upload the following documents:
- Original PSC Certificate
- Official PSC test registration receipt showing the amount of the test fee paid
(if you have lost your receipt, please contact the Finance office for re-issuing the receipt.)