Putonghua Shuiping Ceshi (PSC) Test Fee Reimbursement
- Current HSUHK student (Degree Programme)
- Current HSUHK student (Degree Programme) when sitting for the PSC test.
- Took the PSC test organised by Putonghua Education and Assessment Centre of HSUHK.
- Overall Band Score Second Class–Grade A (二級甲等) or above.
- Each student is entitled to ONLY ONE reimbursement of PSC test fee during studying at HSUHK.
- Application should be submitted to the online system after receiving the certificate from Putonghua Education and Assessment Centre.
Your application will be processed after the cut-off date and reimburse to your designated bank account. The cut-off dates and reimbursement period are listed below:
Step 1: [Important] – Add your bank account information via MyHSUHK (Student)
- MyHSUHK (Student) -> Payment -> Bank Account -> Enter your Windows password to login
- Add your bank account information
- Enter and upload your bank account information (with your name and account number e.g. bank statement, passbook or bank account card).
Step 2: Complete online application form HERE and upload the following documents:
- Original PSC Certificate
- Official PSC test registration receipt showing the amount of the test fee paid