COVID 1’90 Create Online VIDeos, 1’90
體育部將選用合適的作品於網上公開展示，並供恒大師生及大眾免費觀看及轉發，版權歸體育部所有。如有需要，參賽者可選擇提交不多於 50 字的簡介。
所有參加者均能獲得1 PA，被選用作品之參加者能額外獲得1 CS，以表揚對社區之付出。
活動設有「最佳」、「最受歡迎」和「最喜愛」三個獎項，除能獲得1 PA及1 CS外，每名得獎者可獲得$100 PE Coupon及紀念品。
- 醫生現時是否有開血壓或心臟藥物（例如water pills）給你服用？
- 把影片上載到YouTube，可自行選擇「瀏覽權限」。(https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=zh-Hant) 如作品經體育部選用，版權將歸體育部所有。
- 填妥google form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf23XIpB_3bvPfNgDLi44JLrvmvek6W4-IBQ8V4mlhmHenEew/viewform)
Staying at home doesn’t stop you from staying active and creative!
Let’s create a video with the duration from one minute to one minute and 90 seconds, to share with the public the joy of doing sports! You could also turn yourselves into a coach, broadening our sports knowledge or letting the public learn basic sports techniques from you!
Based on one of our three themes, your video could surely encourage us to stay positive and optimistic, even amidst the pandemic. You can also take this chance to inspire the public to work out anywhere, and lead a healthy life anytime.
The PE Unit will feature selected videos online so that our HSUHK community and the general public can enjoy and share your videos for free. Please be noted that the copyright of your work shall belong to the PE Unit. You can also submit no more than 50 words of introduction in either Chinese or English, if needed.
All HSUHK students and staff are welcome to submit your video. The video can feature as many participants as possible. Only the one student who submits the video can be granted the concerned hours.
All participants can obtain one PA hour. Selected videos will grant the participants one more CS hour, to appreciate your contribution to our community.
Three awards are waiting for you: The Best Video, The Most Popular Video, and The Most Liked Video. Winners of each award will be awarded with one $100 PE coupon and a souvenir, in addition to one PA hour and one CS hour.
The Best Video is selected by the PE Unit.
The Most Popular Video is the video that is the most viewed in YouTube.
The Most Liked Video is voted by the HSUHK students and teachers.
Please read the questions carefully and answer each one honestly before starting any exercise: Check YES or NO.
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem (for example, back, knee or hip) that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
If you answered YES to one or more questions, talk with your doctor by phone or in person BEFORE you start doing any exercises. Tell your doctor which questions you answered YES.
If you answered NO to all questions, start becoming much more physically active – begin slowly and build up gradually. This is the safest and easiest way to go.
- Upload your video to YouTube. You may choose the privacy setting before publishing the video. (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB) Please be noted that the copyright of your work shall belong to the PE Unit.
- Fill in the google form.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf23XIpB_3bvPfNgDLi44JLrvmvek6W4-IBQ8V4mlhmHenEew/viewform)
- Deadline: 31st July 2020.
- Make sure you and anyone involved are physically fit enough to perform any activity featured in the video. Stop immediately when you feel unwell.
- Start slowly, do some warm-up exercises and stretches first.
- Drink water before and after the exercise. Drink water often.
- Pay attention to your heart rate and breathing. Stop immediately when you feel unwell.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms Lo by email( firstname.lastname@example.org)