ICAC Ambassador Programme
Starting from 2013/14, HSUHK partners with the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) and participates in the ICAC Ambassador Programme (廉政大使計劃) to enhance students’ awareness on anti-corruption and maintain high level of personal integrity.
The programme provides students the opportunities to understand the mission of ICAC, explore the issues about integrity and commitment, and enhance their capabilities by conducting collaborative promotional activities. Students will demonstrate their knowledge gained from this programme in organising various activities related to anti-corruption and integrity. ICAC Ambassadors can also grasp at the chance to join the ICAC Voluntary Summer Helper Programme and meet with new friends from other institutions.
- September: Recruitment of ICAC Ambassadors
- October: Selection Interview
- November: Input Session & Training
- January – May: On-campus and online Integrity Promotional Activities
- June: Closing of ICAC Ambassador Programme
Benefits of Joining the Programme
Ambassadors will gain an opportunity to:
- join the ICAC Voluntary Summer Helper Programme
- assist/participate in various ICAC activities
- network with former ICAC Ambassadors of other institutions by joining the i-League and make continuous contribution in probity promotion
Interested students please return the completed application form to the Student Affairs Office (M603, 6/F, Block M) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9 October 2023 (Monday).
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview on 19 October 2022 (Wednesday).
If you missed the chance, please stay tuned to the next round of recruitment!