Personal Development Workshops
The signature workshops organized by Personal Growth and Counseling Service includes:
1. Mental Health First Aid Certificate Course (MHFA) – 6 classes per year
- “Mental Health First Aid” is one of the popular and recognized courses in Hong Kong universities, eg, HKU, UST, CityU, PolyU, HKBU, CUHK.
- 精神健康急救是其中一個受香港特別行政區的大學(例如: 香港大學、科技大學、城市大學、理工大學、浸會大學、中文大學) 所歡迎的認可課程。
- It can raise the participants’ awareness of mental health. Knowing how to stay psychologically healthy and dealing with daily stress can help the participants enjoy their life and maintaining good interpersonal relationships.
- Participants can learn basic knowledge of identifying and skills of intervening people with common emotional disorders and mental illness, as well as how to make referral to appropriate professional resources.
- Those who complete the course will be issued “Mental Health First Aid Foundation Course Certificate”. This is the certificate in Hong Kong acknowledged by ORYGEN Research Center of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Melbourne.
2. Personality Dimension Workshop (PDs) – 4 Classes per year
- Personality Dimension is an interactive personality tool for self-understanding and enhancing their communication skills. It is a good program for participants to have intra-personal and interpersonal growth for enhancing their problem-solving skills, managing conflicts and improving their social skills.
- 性格透視是用於自我理解和學習溝通技巧的互動式性格工具。 有助參加者通過內省和人際成長，提升解決問題、處理衝突、和社交的能力。
- The overall program design and group activities will highly demonstrate how to address different needs and characteristics of people with various temperaments in term of the process of the team dynamic.