University Graduation Requirements:
(For Undergraduate Students Only)
To enhance the atmosphere of holistic learning and student development, and to encourage students to pursue diverse personal enhancement and all-roundedness through participation in integrated and experiential learning activities and devising their self-directed learning, iGPS Unit requirement is set as University Graduation Requirements.
No. of iGPS Unit to be achieved before graduation
Points to note:
1. Only current year iGPS Unit claim records will be counted
2. 9 iGPS Units will be counted at most in each academic year
Application for iGPS Units
- Download the Certification of Participation (for iGPS Unit only) (SAO_SFR_Form 4).
- Acquire signature and the official stamp from the organizing unit for certifying your participation, otherwise, your application will not be processed.
- Complete this online form and upload the endorsed application form and supporting document(s) (if any).
- Keep the original copy of the Letter of Certification and proof (if any) of your participation, in case of any dispute of record.
Timeline of the working schedule
After the release date, the iGPS Unit can be view at eCampus > Student Portal > MyHSUHK > Activiy > iGPS Unit.