Recruit Talents form HSUHK
Thank you for your interest in hiring students or graduates from HSUHK. We can help address your recruitment needs through a wide range of employer services. Please refer to the career service flyer (click HERE) and following details to find out how we can be of help to you or establish mutually beneficial collaborations.
Employers are welcome to register for an employer account in HSU-JINESS platform to recruit our students and recent graduates with the services of:
- Job posting
- Job matching and candidate invitation
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) seeks to foster all-round development of students’ potential through academic studies and work placement experiences. We cordially invite you to participate in the Student Internship Programme to nurture professional talents.
Benefits to Employers
- Obtain creative new ideas from fresh eyes
- Identify and nurture young talents to help build the professional pipeline
- Fulfill corporate social responsibility
Expected roles of an internship host
- To assign tasks, projects and duties that are relevant to the students’ academic profiles and set quality expectation of the work;
- To provide guidance and coaching during the placement so that students can perform the job duties and contribute positively;
- To ensure a safe working condition and contact the Student Affairs Office (Career Planning and Development) in case of emergencies;
- To supervise the work of students and complete an official Evaluation Form as the student placement can be credit-bearing.
On the other hand, our students are expected to complete the designated work in a professional capacity, adhere to your corporate policies, maintain a high ethical standard and strive for continual improvement. Please refer to the attached flyer for more details. Employers with interest in our placement services are welcome to complete the corporate registration form (click HERE) and return to us. We look forward to working closely on internship collaboration.
On-campus Career Activities such as recruitment, career talks and career fair are effective means to promote your employment opportunities to potential candidates. Career Planning & Development of Student Affairs Office is pleased to arrange recruitment presentations or other career-related activities for employers to introduce their job opportunities to our students throughout the year.
To register for a recruitment talk on campus, please CLICK HERE
We look forward to discussing possible arrangements with you.
Ms. Amy Chu, Assistant Careers Manager, Career Planning and Development
Tel: (852) 3963 5559
HSU structures its undergraduate curriculum with a balance of three components: Major Studies, Common Core Curriculum and Free Electives.
To have a glance of a full list of our academic programmes and their features, please visit: http://www.hsu.edu.hk/en/academics/.