- Read the Guiding Principles for Scholarship/Award and Financial Assistance Schemes thoroughly before proceeding to the application platform (SFR-APP).
- Disbursement method: Autopay (via personal bank account). Awardees need to provide personal bank account information through eCampus. Guideline of uploading personal bank account information: click here
- Format of supporting documents: jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Size of supporting documents: Max. 5 MB per file
- By Nomination: Only eligible students would be invited to apply for these scholarships by email and nomination is made by respective Schools / Departments / Offices / Centres.
Types of Scholarships
[Application Deadline: 7 Jun 2023, 5:00 p.m.]
The Japanese Government is offering scholarships to international students from Hong Kong and Macau who wish to study in Japanese University (Graduate School) or Specialized Training College in the Japanese Fiscal Year 2024.
Scholarship application details:
Chinese version (Click Here) / English version (Click Here)
[Application Deadline: 16 Jul 2023]
The TOEFL Hong Kong Scholarship is established by ETS to support any individuals currently living in Hong Kong to fulfill their dreams through a fruitful and life-changing study experience.
Please click here for scholarship application guidelines and form.
Link University Scholarship 領展大學生獎學金 (For Year 2-4 University Studies)
[Application Deadline: 2 Aug 2023, 6:00 p.m.]
The Scholarship is designed to award the first generation of university students within their families to study at a local university.