- Read the Guiding Principles for Scholarship/Award and Financial Assistance Schemes thoroughly before proceeding to the application platform (SFR-APP).
- Disbursement method: Autopay (via personal bank account). Awardees need to provide personal bank account information through eCampus. Guideline of uploading personal bank account information: click here
- Format of supporting documents: jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Size of supporting documents: Max. 5 MB per file
- By Nomination: Only eligible students would be invited to apply for these scholarships by email and nomination is made by respective Schools / Departments / Offices / Centres.
Types of Scholarships
[Application Deadline: 1 April 2023 ]
Application Form (Word Format: Click Here)
* Application form shall be submitted to The Rotary Foundation through HSUHK SAO. Applicants please submit the application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Poster: Click here
Please note the following information:
1) Scholarship is for studying Master or Doctorate abroad (out of HK, Macau, Mongolia or China)
2) Subject of the studies must be part of the following area of focus:
1. Peacebuilding and conflict prevention
2. Disease prevention and treatment
3. Water, sanitation, and hygiene
4. Maternal and child health
5. Basic education and literacy
6. Community economic development
3) A candidate’s previous work or volunteer experience, academic program, and career plans are strongly aligned with one of the areas of focus.
4) Scholars are expected to participate in club or district activities before, during, and after the scholarship.
5) The following people are NOT eligible for the scholarship:
• Active Rotary members
• Employees of a Rotary club or district, Rotary International, or other Rotary entity
Spouses, lineal descendants (children or grandchildren by blood or legal adoption), spouses of lineal descendants, or ancestors (parents or grandparents by blood) of any living person in these categories
• Former Rotary members and their relatives as described above (within 36 months of their resignation)
6) Size of scholarship, at least US$30,000