HKSAR Civil Service Bureau Post-Secondary Student Summer Internship Programme
The Post-Secondary Student Summer Internship Programme, provides internship opportunities for students who are permanent HKSAR residents and enrolled in full-time accredited post-secondary programmes locally and overseas to work in different departments of HKSAR government while summer holiday.
- Check with the job requirements and University Deadline of the job vacancies in the below tables
- Download the standard Application Form at HERE and complete the form in BLOCK LETTER with black ink.
- Submit ALL the following documents at HERE before the University deadline.
- Signed Application Form (Save with “series no_your name_app form” e.g. 01_Chan Tai Man_app form)
- CV (Save with “series no_your name_CV” e.g. 01_Chan Tai Man_CV)
- HKDSE Certificate (Save with “series no_your name_DSE Cert” e.g. 01_Chan Tai Man_DSE Cert)
- HSU Latest Transcript with CGPA (Save with “series no_your name_CGPA” e.g. 01_Chan Tai Man_CGPA)
(Screen-cap from eCampus is also accepted)
* Please pay special attention to the Application Method and the required documents of the corresponding vacancies as there may be some variations.
** Applicants who have not received nomination email from the SAO Career Planning & Development two weeks after the University deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful.
Applicants please follow the University Deadline instead of the official deadline posted on the Civil Service Bureau website. All applications must be submitted to the SAO while direct application to the corresponding Bureau/Department will not be accepted.
|28||Customs and Excise Department||Summer Intern||11-May-21||Details|
|27||Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency||Summer Intern||13-May-21||Details|
|26||The Treasury||Summer Intern||12-May-21||Details|
|25||Hongkong Post||Remarks: Applications are required to submit a cover letter||Summer Intern||11-May-21||Details|
|24||Civil Service Bureau||Summer Intern||10-May-21||Details|
|23||Transport Department||Each applicant should not apply for more than 5 jobs||Summer Intern||6-May-21||Details|
|22||Rating and Valuation Department||Summer Intern||5-May-21||Details|
|21||Office of the Government Chief Information Officer||Applicants are required to complete THIS application form and indicate your post preference on it||Summer Intern||29-Apr-21||Closed|
|20||Food and Environmental Hygiene Department||1. Two videos produced during the last 2 years with the title, duration and your roles in the production and|
2. An essay of around 300 words in Chinese on the reasons for applying for this post and what you could contribute
|19||Hong Kong Film Archive||Job Unit will be assigned by the Department according to its own assessment||Summer Intern||3-May-21||Closed|
|18||Efficiency Office, Innovation and Technology Bureau||Summer Intern||22-Apr-21||Closed|
|17||Marine Department||Summer Intern||26-Apr-21||Closed|
|15||Correctional Services Department||A short essay not less than 300 words in English, specifying the reason of applying for the internship programme, and expected achievement upon participation of the programme||Summer Intern||20-Apr-21||Closed|
|16||Efficiency Office||Summer Intern||19-Apr-21||Closed|
|13||Electrical and Mechanical Services Department||A short essay not more than 300 words in English, specifying the reason of applying for the internship programme, and expected achievement upon participation of the programme||Summer Intern||27-Apr-21||Closed|
|14||Home Affairs Bureau (Culture Division 2)||Summer Intern||28-Apr-21||Closed|
|11||Lands Department||Summer Intern||22-Apr-21||Closed|
|12||Census and Statistics Department||1. Each applicant do not apply more than 3 jobs|
2. Please select available interview time slot as much as you can
|10||Office of the Communications Authority||Deadline of Post 1 and Post 2: 12-Apr-21|
Deadline of Post 3 and Post 4: 26-Apr-21
|Summer Intern||Refer to remarks||Closed|
|09||Inland Revenue Department||Summer Intern||8-Apr-21||Closed|
|08||Leisure and Cultural Services Department||Summer Intern||8-Apr-21||Closed|
|07||Civil Aviation Department||Questionnaire on Academic Qualification for Post-Secondary Student Summer Internship Programme 2021||Summer Intern||7-Apr-21||Closed|
|06||Government Flying Service||Summer Intern||1-Apr-21||Closed|
|05||Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department||Summer Intern||7-Apr-21||Closed|
|04||Home Affairs Department||2 short essays (one in Chinese and one in English) of no more than 300 words each explaining how you will benefit from the internship programme||Summer Intern||1-Apr-21||Closed|
|03||Environmental Protection Department||1. Please mark the Job Code clearly on your job application form to prevent confusion. |
2. Submit a 400-word essay (either in English or Chinese) giving views and recommendations on the problems, suggestions or promotions of environmental protection in Hong Kong.