Entrance Bursary Scheme
The University introduces HSUHK Entrance Bursary Scheme starting from the 2015/16 academic year to assist full-time local new-intake students with financial difficulties. This scheme is the supplement to the Government financial assistance schemes and is allocated to students on the basis of their financial needs.
Eligibility and Criteria
- For first year undergraduate local student newly admitted in the academic year 2023/24 with deposit paid;
- Students have proven financial needs and applied for the Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP) of the HKSAR Government in the academic year 2023/24;
- Priority would be given to students from family currently supported by the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme; and
- Students with special needs, under extenuating circumstances, would be considered on a case-by-case basis.
List of Sponsors
- C H Chan Scholarship Fund
- Ho & Fung Charitable Foundation Ltd.
- Read the Guiding Principles for Scholarship Award and Financial Assistance Schemes thoroughly before proceeding to the application platform (SFR-APP).
- Disbursement method: Autopay (via personal bank account). Awardees need to provide personal bank account information through eCampus. Guideline of uploading personal bank account information: click here
- Format of supporting documents: jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Size of supporting documents: Max. 5 MB per file
Student Finance and Resources Team
Student Affairs Office
Phone: 3963 5560
Office: M603, 6/F, M Building, Yuen Campus, HSUHK