Entrance Bursary Scheme
The University introduces HSUHK Entrance Bursary Scheme starting from the 2015/16 academic year to assist full-time local new-intake students with financial difficulties. This scheme is the supplement to the Government financial assistance schemes and is allocated to students on the basis of their financial needs.
Eligibility and Criteria
- For first year undergraduate local student newly admitted in the academic year 2020/21 with deposit paid;
- With proven financial needs;
- Priority would be given to students from family currently supported by the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme; and
- Students with special needs, under extenuating circumstances, would be considered on a case-by-case basis.
List of Sponsors
- C H Chan Scholarship Fund
- Ho & Fung Charitable Foundation Ltd.
- Hui Hoy & Chow Sin Lan Charity Fund Limited
- Tsim Sha Tsui District Kai Fong Welfare Association
Application / Nomination Procedure
- Eligible students may submit application through the SFR-APP by the designated deadline set by the SAO.
- Students should make themselves aware of the Guiding Principles for Scholarship/ Award and Financial Assistance Schemes as stipulated by the Scholarship and Financial Assistance Committee before submitting an application.