Residential College Bursary
In provision of comprehensive financial support to students with financial difficulties, The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (the “HSUHK”) establish the HSUHK Residential College Bursary Scheme starting from academic year 2018/19.
Eligibility & Criteria
- Full-time local students with residential college offer in academic year 2018/19 with full payment of residential colleges fee paid;
- With proven financial needs;
- Priority would be given to students from family supported by the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme and/or students receiving financial assistance under the Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP) (according to the level of financial assistance of the Tuition Fee Grant) as granted by the Student Finance Office of the HKSAR Government;
- Students with special needs, under extenuating circumstances, would be considered on a case-by-case basis; and
- With Year GPA of 2.0 or above in academic year 2017/18 (applicable to non-first year students only).
Application / Nomination Procedure
- Eligible students may submit application through the Scholarship Management System by designated deadline set by Student Affairs Office.
- Students should observe the Guiding Principles for Scholarship/ Award and Financial Assistance Schemes as stipulated by the Scholarship and Financial Assistance Committee before submission of application.