The Tung Foundation Residential College Bursary
In provision of comprehensive financial support to students with financial difficulties, The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (the “HSUHK”) establishes the residential college (RC) bursary scheme starting from academic year 2018/19. With the generous support from The Tung Foundation (the “donor”), the bursary scheme is sponsored by The Tung Foundation since the academic year 2019/20 and named as “The Tung Foundation Residential College Bursary”.
Eligibility & Criteria
- Full-time local students with residential college offer in academic year 2022/23 with full payment of residential colleges fee paid;
- With proven financial needs;
- Priority would be given to students from family currently supported by the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme and/or students receiving financial assistance under the Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP) (according to the level of financial assistance of the Tuition Fee Grant) as granted by the Student Finance Office of the HKSAR Government;
- Students with special needs, under extenuating circumstances, would be considered on a case-by-case basis; and
- With Year GPA of 2.0 or above in academic year 2021/22 (applicable to non-first year students only).
Application / Nomination Procedure
- Eligible students may submit application through the SFR-APP by designated deadline set by the SAO.
- Students should make themselves aware of the Guiding Principles for Scholarship/ Award and Financial Assistance Schemes as stipulated by the Scholarship and Financial Assistance Committee before submitting an application.
Student Finance and Resources Team
Student Affairs Office
Phone: 3963 5560
Office: M603, 6/F, M Building, Yuen Campus, HSUHK