ECA / PA / CS Hours & iGPS Unit
for Student Organization
To enhance students’ learning experience and to encourage students’ all-round development, HSUHK students are required to participate in a variety of co-curricular learning activities before graduation. Students are required to accomplish the requirements of iGPS Unit/ CS-ECA-PA Hours requirement according to the entry year and the year of intake.
Application Procedure for Activity Hour & iGPS Unit - For Student Organization Organizer
- Please read thoroughly the “Guidelines on Approval for iGPS Unit” before completing the form.
- All iGPS unit claims should be submitted to the Student Affairs Office (SAO) for recording within the same academic year when the students have participated the activity.
- CS/ECA/PA Hour conversion to iGPS Unit (for designated student group) will be automatically done by the system in eCampus.
- The completed and endorsed form should be sent to Student Development and Campus Life Team of SAO
– by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; AND
– in-person with true-copy at M603.