IELTS Test Fee Reimbursement
- Current HSUHK full-time undergraduate student at the time of application for test fee reimbursement.
- Current HSUHK full-time undergraduate student when sitting for the test.
- With the provision of valid test result at the time of application for test fee reimbursement.
- Attained an overall band score 7.0 or above.
- Each student is entitled to ONLY ONE reimbursement of IELTS test fee during his/her studies at HSUHK.
- Application should be made within the same academic year of the issue date of the IELTS Test Report Form.
- In the event that student sat IELTS test outside Hong Kong and paid the test fee in a foreign currency, you will be reimbursed to the amount equivalent to the prevailing test fee in Hong Kong (to be revised according to any change in the prevailing test fee).
- After 31 August 2019 IELTS test reimbursed will be on an actual amount of the test fee base on the issue date of the Test Report Form
- In case of any dispute, the University reserves the right of final decision.
Your application will be processed after the cut-off date and reimburse to your designated bank account. The cut-off dates and reimbursement period are listed below:
Step 1: [Important] – Add your bank account information via MyHSUHK (Student)
- MyHSUHK (Student) -> Payment -> Bank Account -> Enter your Windows password to login
- Add your bank account information
- Enter and upload your bank account information (with your name and account number e.g. bank statement, passbook or bank account card).
Step 2: Complete online application form HERE and upload the following documents:
- Original IELTS Test Report Form (TRF)
- IELTS registration receipt with your name and paid amount (e.g. British Council receipt, IDP receipt, or email)