IELTS Test Fee Reimbursement
- Current HSUHK full-time undergraduate student at the time of application for IELTS test fee reimbursement;
- Current HSUHK full-time undergraduate student when sitting for the IELTS test;
- With the provision of valid IELTS Test Report Form at the time of application for IELTS test fee reimbursement; and
- Attained an overall band score of 7.0 or above.
- Each student is entitled to ONE reimbursement of IELTS test fee during his/her studies at HSUHK.
- Application should be made within the same academic year of the issue date of the IELTS Test Report Form.
- In the event that student sat the IELTS test outside Hong Kong and paid the test fee in foreign currency, the reimbursement would be made with reference to the prevailing test fee in Hong Kong, whichever the lower of the test fee (to be revised subject to the change of the prevailing test fee).
- Starting from 1 September 2020, IELTS test fee reimbursed will be reimbursed based on the actual amount of test fee paid by the student as shown on the official receipt.
- In case of any dispute, the University reserves the right of final decision.
Step 1: [Important] – Add your bank account information via MyHSUHK (Student)
- MyHSUHK (Student) -> Payment -> Bank Account -> Enter your Windows password to login
- Add your bank account information.
- Enter and upload your bank account information.
(with your name and account number e.g. bank statement, passbook or bank account card)
Guideline of uploading personal bank account information: click here
Step 2: Complete online application form via SFR-APP (Reimbursement of Language Test Fee) and upload the following documents:
- Original IELTS Test Report Form (TRF)
- IELTS registration receipt with your name, paid amount and exam date.
(e.g. British Council receipt, IDP receipt, or confirmation email of the payment)
Student Finance and Resources Team
Student Affairs Office
Phone: +852 3963 5560
Office: M603, 6/F, M Building, Yuen Campus