IELTS Test Fee Reimbursement
- Current HSUHK student (Degree Programme)
- Current HSUHK student (Degree Programme) when sitting for the test.
- Valid test result within recommended period of time.
- Overall Band Score 7.0 or above
- Each student is entitled to ONLY ONE reimbursement of IELTS test fee during his/her studies at HSUHK.
- If you took IELTS outside Hong Kong and paid the test fee in a foreign currency, you will be reimbursed to the amount equivalent to the prevailing test fee in Hong Kong (to be revised according to any change in the prevailing test fee).
- The IELTS test fee for sessions from 1 September 2017 onwards is HK$2,010 in Hong Kong.
- The actual amount of reimbursement will be determined on the basis of the “Academic” module instead of “UKVI Academic”and/or “computer-delivered IELTS” if there is any discrepancies in the test fees.
Your application will be processed after the cut-off date and reimburse to your designated bank account. The cut-off dates and reimbursement period are listed below:
Step 1: [Important] – Add your bank account information via MyHSUHK (Student)
- MyHSUHK (Student) -> Payment -> Bank Account -> Enter your Windows password to login
- Add your bank account information
- Enter and upload your bank account information (with your name and account number e.g. bank statement, passbook or bank account card).
Step 2: Complete online application form HERE and upload the following documents:
- Original IELTS Test Report Form (TRF)
- IELTS registration receipt with your name and paid amount (e.g. British Council receipt, IDP receipt, or email)