- Read the Guiding Principles for Scholarship/Award and Financial Assistance Schemes thoroughly before proceeding to the application platform (SFR-APP).
- Disbursement method: Autopay (via personal bank account). Awardees need to provide personal bank account information through eCampus. Guideline of uploading personal bank account information: click here
- Format of supporting documents: jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Size of supporting documents: Max. 5 MB per file
- By Nomination: Only eligible students would be invited to apply for these scholarships by email and nomination is made by respective Schools / Departments / Offices / Centres.
Types of Scholarships
[Application Deadline: 2 Aug 2023, 6:00 p.m.]
The Scholarship is designed to award the first generation of university students within their families to study at a local university.
Please click here for scholarship application guidelines and form.
[Application Period: 19 Jul 2023 – 31 Aug 2023]
Hong Kong Unison is a non-governmental organization dedicated to empowering ethnic minorities in Hong Kong, they are delighted to announce the launch of our scholarship scheme for ethnic minority students.
Two types of scholarships under this scheme is open to application:
[Application Deadline: 23 Aug 2023, 23:59]
Centaline Charity Fund Scholarship (Scholarship) is established by Centaline Charity Fund Limited, which aims to award and support full time secondary school students in Hong Kong with outstanding academic achievements for their full time first undergraduate degree studies (Year 1) in local, Mainland or overseas universities in academic year 2023-24.
Please Click here for scholarship application guidelines.
[Application period: 1 Aug – 1 Sep 2023]
[Application Deadline: 31 Dec 2023, 23:59]
Spacious is a leading property platform that connects home searchers with home listers by making listing information available online. The Spacious Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship award to challenge, inspire, and reward the next superstars from any tertiary institutions.
Target: An undergraduate who interested in disrupting the real estate industry with technology.
Scholarship Amount: HKD3,000 / US$380
|Scholarship Title||Application Period||# Application Method|
|Agricultural Products/Marine Fish Scholarship Fund – Tertiary Education Awards 2023/24||Deadline: |
4 September 2023
|Scholarship for Prospective English Teachers 2024/25||Aug 2024||Details about the application procedure:
|SPSS – Outstanding Performance Scholarship (OPS) 2023/24||10 Oct – 13 Nov 2023||Online Application via SFR-APP|
|SPSS – Endeavour Scholarship (EDS) 2023/24||10 Oct – 13 Nov 2023||Online Application via SFR-APP|
|SPSS – Best Progress Award (BPA) 2023/24||10 Oct – 13 Nov 2023||Online Application via SFR-APP|
|SPSS – Talent Development Scholarship (TDS) 2023/24||10 Oct – 13 Nov 2023||Online Application via SFR-APP|
|SPSS – Reaching Out Award (ROA) 2023/24||10 Oct – 31 Dec 2023||Online Application via SFR-APP|
|Hong Kong Scholarship for Excellence Scheme 2024/25||11 Oct – 29 Dec 2023 (6:00 pm) ||Details about the application procedure: